[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-11-04 10:38:03
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
(Reporter Liu Yang Zhu Yan) for the protection of a mother and daughter,iNkcQ99Voh, the woman Shifeng Xia in Beijing, Inner Mongolia was hit on the windows of high-altitude fall disability, huge medical expenses for her overwhelmed, helpless, she will use the windows homeowners and housing people to court claims 23 million yuan.
Yesterday, the West Side Court of First Instance ordered the two defendants to Shifeng Xia compensation for the loss of 12 million yuan.
Samaritan disability caused 10
On the afternoon of March 29 last year, at Xizhimen South Street on the 15th downstairs, the scene when steel windows falling 17 floors, Shifeng Xia remember, "I heard 'bang' sound like an explosion-like, looked up and saw a large glass with a sharp fall down. "
She said, seeing the glass immediately hit a mother holding a child,piumini moncler prezzi,xm3AGazB9H, she cries out "kids" will be the mother hugged,moncler saldi online, then feel windows throughout smacked her back, sharp objects from her broken right arm wear in the past.
After diagnosis, Shifeng Xia right arm, right chest and lower back multiple injuries, constituting 10 disability,scarpe hogan prezzi, loss of ability to work. And that mother and son escaped unharmed, the child scalp abrasions, mother finger was cut.
Overwhelmed helpless homeowners sue
After the incident, Shifeng Xia individual donors who give more than 20,000 yuan, 20,000 yuan charitable donations, corporate contributions to 7000 yuan. She also therefore get the government issued a "courageous certificate" and "disabled card",woolrich bologna outlet,6nd71hDy9m, the Civil disposable Samaritan gave her 4,000 yuan and 3,000 yuan bonus hardship grants, and gave her 5,000 yuan per year disability grant.
But four surgeries, several of illness in Beijing hospital costs arising from still overwhelmed her. In desperation, she will use houses and homeowners sued to West Side Court, claims for medical expenses, compensation for people with disabilities and other 23 million yuan. Because the owner is not home,giubotti moncler donna, leading to delays in hearing the case.
Until yesterday, the court ruled that the homeowner did not appear, so court sentenced in absentia.
Homeowners and other Pi Panpei 12 million yuan
The court held that, under the law, building or other object placed on the facilities and buildings, pedants shedding, fall, causing damage to others, the owner or manager shall bear civil liability.
Case,scarpe tipo hogan,QGuNmgvejy,  windows for rescue others were injured, involved homeowners who FAN and Housing actual use of a discipline dealing with the incident bear corresponding civil liability, compensation for reasonable losses caused by this incident to  (including medical expenses, disability benefits gold, etc.) 12 million yuan.
Shifeng Xia agent said,prezzo giubbotto moncler, because children intraocular pressure is too high, facing the danger of blindness, as a single mother of Shifeng Xia back home to take care of his son, and therefore did not appear in court.
■ dialogue
Last night, Shifeng Xia phone introduced her current situation: two injured arm still sore unbearable, need multiple surgeries, hospitalization,giubbotto woolrich prezzi, treatment of children in urgent need of intraocular pressure is too high, living conditions stretched. But Shifeng Xia said that her concern for society and donors to make her happy, she hopes to give back to the community after the death of donated corneas.
I hope to donate corneas after death
Beijing News: For the verdict satisfied,moncler outlet firenze?
Shifeng Xia: The prosecution, for I did not consider how much money judgment, which I have spent enough money, but won the case, this decision for me is fair. I really can not understand each other (the defendant),V9fY2nD95N, they said if I do not like, I still remember when being rescued,hogan donna 2013, I told the caller said, I am not a false person, and they have seven or eight young man called to threaten me. From my hospital to now, the other side has not showed up, even tell the heart warming words. Because I really can not afford, do not include borrowed, donated money,basket air max homme pas cher, I spent nearly 200,000, helpless, before deciding to prosecute.
Beijing News: There is no regret?
Shifeng Xia: I sometimes pressure is particularly large, thought, (met need to save the situation) is really no longer run up,3Ysphpa9CT, and if you really there,BCRvCH7H5P, I think I will go do that, my nature is so. Now these difficulties on a little bit to break it. I was the only good attitude, will give help me with comfort.
Beijing News: What are the future plans?
Shifeng Xia: the body is impossible as before, and now I want my arm hurt on the line, so I can live a little dry point. There are so many people care about me,outlet bologna woolrich, when you chat with friends, I said, my eyes are good, I want to donate my corneas after death,fsHFE2MmQd, contribute to the community.
Newspaper reporter Liu Yang
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-06-17 17:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.078309 sec., 20 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list