[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-09-12 23:18:30
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Loaded his brother, when dry children, play the boss, acting by a total of six people cheated more than 50 million
Even the old police are saying is a rare excellent psychological quality, "actor-class" liar
Lee yarn (a pseudonym), 32-year-old Chongqing beauty, made LLM in Australia living in Australia for eight years. Met a friend during her return home, she was a little old, to speak frankly, made no secret of his own shortcomings and weakness, to call her sister ah sister started to talk. Lee yarn when almost half of his brother.
As everyone knows, this "brother" called professional acting, his true identity is carrying multiple fraud convictions of the "old liar."
Loaded frank

Even privacy forthrightly
Lee yarn in Australia a law firm to help clients make investment immigration. 6-year-old daughter, at the local elementary school. Lee yarn want her to learn Chinese traditional culture, therefore, half the time the kids home, learning Chinese a year.
She suffered from this year's Thailand tour start. Lee yarn and her husband travel to Thailand in the tour, the understanding of a man named Don Chen.
Don Chan then do not say, even their own shortcomings and privacy also forthrightly. The friend left her "candid" deep impression. After returning to Chongqing, the two sides have maintained telephone contact.
Loaded filial

I want my grandmother died lifelong grudge
Last March, Tang Chen Li yarn in the Three Gorges Square invitations to dinner. Don Chen said, childhood his father died,http://bbs.qqstars.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=15303, his mother remarried the field, he believes Lee yarn good man, wanted to recognize as her sister.
During the meeting, Tang Chen received a phone call later, look dignified to say that my grandmother was seriously ill, in critical condition notice. "My grandmother brought up, wanted to save the elderly, the hands of only a few thousand dollars, the money in the money in the other, I am afraid to lifelong grudge ......"
Tang Chen asked whether to borrow money, promised the next day also. See edgy brother, Lee yarn ATM in the pedestrian street immediately take 10,000 yuan to him.
Loading boss

Walked into the store began an impromptu performance
Have not been below 10,000 yuan, but also embarrassed sister urging him also. To prove his building materials business is operated suction gold, earning more than 30,000,http://vote.qdxiaoluohao.com/dzx/home.php?mod=space&uid=1798622&do=blog&quickforward=1&id=10209074, Tang Chen Li yarn to pull Majiayan building materials market, he said, pointing to a storefront wallpaper stores.
Don Chan and front-sister crow,hogan high top hogan primavera 2014. Then an ass riding boss chair: "The downstairs to the left of that wall style pack of 20 volumes."
"I remember traveling to Thailand Zhang, right? His mother looking for me to buy wallpaper, fight tickets." In fact, that home wallpaper store and Don Chan no half dime, take a flying white female employees are met.
Loading money

Pull sister promised profit joint venture equally
Last March,http://dz.igpet.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=27253, Tang Li yarn agree stake building materials business, and his brother promised monthly net profit split. Lee yarn gave him 25,http://www.zzhyxx.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=19635,000 yuan.
Tang Chen would not let her participate in any matter in business. Later, he proposed to go to Yiwu purchase borrow 20,000 yuan, Li yarn is no longer given.
Lee yarn, said she felt it Diwa pathetic life experience. "35,000 yuan,http://www.kralboard.de/thread.php?threadid=505752, to me is not really what." Lee yarn reluctant to put a person to think the worst.
Loaded busy

Phone constantly eating better tomorrow
After the investment period, siblings and occasionally eat together, Don Chen frequently answer the phone in front of her, like a better tomorrow, but never answer the phone the phone screen is not bright.
Lee yarn was estimated that Don Chan did not so much call, the phone rang quietly set in the ring, and then pretend to answer the phone.
Income and wage a point no. Don Chan did not play disappears, still a direct phone, return messages, keeps saying to give money, as if he would never run.
Poor equipment

Kneel and beg for mercy and then disappear before playing
March 28, Don Chan please Li yarn dinner, delivery to a bank card, saying that there are 30,000 yuan, in fact, the balance is zero.
March 31, when Lee yarn children back to Australia, called her husband to find Don Chan to return on investment. My husband found Don Chan, demanded an immediate pay back the money, or else send the police station. "Brother, money money, the money one to immediately give you." Don Chan plop on his knees, begging not to send him to the police station.
He wrote an IOU, committed May 20, 2013 to repay. But not below, the phone also change phone numbers.
After Lee's husband reported the yarn, not long before he was arrested Chen Tang. Tianxingqiao old police horse police officer said that in the years investigators,http://www.maigehdtv.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=266557, the suspect is a rare good psychological quality, a kind of lie does not blush, is "actor-class."
This group text / Chongqing Morning News reporter seal? Intern Yang Wen
Depth dialogue & gt; compassion that I cheated
Why such a simple scam ,, an LL.M. caught? Yesterday, the Chongqing Morning News reporters Zai Tian and Xing Qiao police station to see Lee yarn.
Chongqing Morning News: From watching the whole process, it is not low IQ who question. You cheated out where the problem?
Lee yarn (Dayton seconds): Start, unwilling to believe he lied. Lend money to him, to help him a part of the count. Really want to say weaknesses, you may be compassion.
Chongqing Morning: this experience, and your friends have ever pay what different?
Lee yarn: my circle,http://yaobuy.com.cn/news/html/?382803.html, mostly higher-income, pay attention to the quality of life of white-collar workers, everyone exchanges pure faith,http://0830bbs.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=4196097, confidence is high.
Chongqing Morning News: This man is now being questioned next room, you want to say something and he does not?
Lee yarn (eyes closed, shaking his head): that did not want to, really. He played the "relationship" brand "sympathy card" played very place, my strange enough. Even if I know, do not do this to play games with friends, after all, no good results.
Crime Records & gt;

Fraud crime thanks to acting
Don Chen, born in 1982, Chongqing Zaier, high school graduation. There are several fraud convictions, after several sentences. Before the arrest, the police have been fugitives Sand online. Since March last year, under various names defrauding six victims more than 50 million. Part victims fooled experience are summarized as follows:
1 "family brand." Wang, 47-year-old middle-aged women, when looking for domestic work in the sand area talent market, Tang Chen was paying $ 3,000 a month to provoke, to do live-in caregiver. Tang Chen recognized her as godmother, also took her to La Tour. Rented house, Don claiming his name property, forgery and more of the real estate license, sold at low prices to Wang, defrauding a mortgage of about 110,000.
2 "job card." Don Chan Taomou landlord had rented the house, pottery aunt did not work, Tang Chen falsely claiming that he is the Power Authority employees, introduce her to go when MRs, the monthly income of four thousand dollars, charging her various operating costs 32,500 .
3 "high returns brand." In a restaurant, Don Chan to high interest returns as bait to cheat Zhang 20,000 yuan.
(Original title: recognize an acting school when his brother left Australia LLM also fooled)
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-06-18 19:27 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.110607 sec., 23 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list