Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-10-31 18:06:18
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Tongjiantongfa
Audit found that accounts "injustice" of the
In Tongxiang, Zhejiang Qingfeng Village,http://bbs.uoosong.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=421525&fromuid=49134, the village has some street store room, belonging to the village collective assets, in order to preserve and increase appreciation for these collective assets, Qingfeng Village Committee gave these stores rent self-employed, an increase of village by charging rent collective income. Over the years, the village collective assets Qingfeng income has been relatively stable.
However,requin nike pas cher, in April this year, the next street to the village to audit found that the carrying amount of the village collective assets of "injustice",air jordan pas cher, and less money! This is a collective asset, can not have the slightest careless. The village immediately proposed to conduct an internal audit, we all want to just appeared little flaws figures.
However, the fact that everyone is not as willing. Even Qingfeng village collective assets leased to a restaurant, the number of utilities for several months are not right. From the beginning of April 2010, except for October and December, and in March 2011 no less money than other months have less money, less a total of 17 million yuan.
"This is not normal!" Committee agreed. Under normal circumstances, as long as this restaurant normal business,nike tn homme, the monthly utility bills have a few million,http://www.sportigo.me/blogs/2020/130091/resulting-in-confusion-architecture-of-the-house, but less the past few months, there are only a few hundred dollars per month,http://shop.videokingdom.ru, the difference is too poor.
After Qingfeng Village real estate leased to the general collective self-employed, home monthly meter reading by the village plumbers, to calculate the cost after receipt at the cashier, plumber holding a cashier offered to tenants that money, then plumbers withdraw cash handed over to the cashier, accounted for by the cashier to pay an accountant.
Found to be not normal, the village immediately got plumbers Master Wu asked circumstances, Master Wu said: "Every month on the 1st, I will copy to the tenant where the meter, and then reported to the degree cashier inside the village, he will soon be considered good money After invoiced to me, I went to retake the invoice tenants money, tenants and then give me the money in cash to the cashier after me. "But, according to the old rules Qingfeng Village, cashier receive the money, with no plumbers related to the delivery of documents,woolrich prezzi, so that Master Wu is one-sided.
The village has found a tenant, a restaurant which offers a Master Wu gave a receipt to prove that they have to pay utility bills on time, of which four months can not find the receipt, the proprietress restaurant also offers a large account, and prove that they have pay utility bills of facts.
Young cashier suspects maximum
Things found in this step,nike air max soldes, the cashier became the biggest suspect.
Qingfeng Village Committee cashier Shen Jianguo, born in 1979, this is the village villagers. May 2008,http://club.xhams.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=106165, Shen Jianguo served Villagers Committee members, specifically in charge of the militia,nike air max requin, comprehensive management. By the end, the original old village cashier retired, young Shen Jianguo it took a cashier's job.
Made more than a year after the cashier,hogan prezzi, Shen Jianguo accidentally discovered a vulnerability at work: Qingfeng Village street where every year funding to the village, under normal circumstances, cashier issued an invoice to the streets to do accounts, but sometimes, certain streets in the village are not required to give them a receipt Union.
Accounting Miss Jin Qingfeng Village carefully explain their financial processes Qingfeng Village: If there is funding down the street from village to village accountant at the cashier to receive an invoice, completed by the cashier invoices,hogan 2013 uomo, receipts linked to the funding unit, and then by the cashier Use invoices,abercrombie pas cher, etc. will run an invoice stub to the accounting and then also an invoice to the cashier, exhausted after receipt of invoice accounting will check the invoice stub above where the bookkeeping and accounting Alliance, if the numbers able to get on, and that this invoice is written off.
"So I do not think there will be street invoice receipts linked above start to pull down my back a few linked accounts as required to do,air max pas cher femme, and then I pulled down with that blank receipts linked to the village to open tariff collection inside electrician, electrical utilities will be received to me, I will secretly bring utilities spent. "
Opportunities will always be those who are prepared, and Shen Jianguo seize this opportunity. In April 2010, when plumbers Master Wu Qingfeng Village close to the water will be reported to the degree shown with Shen Jianguo, Shen Jianguo figured after receipt stay open with a blank joint acknowledge receipt to electrician, but no stub and accounting Alliance, plumbers go close to the water and electricity to Shen Jianguo, Shen Jianguo mysteriously to the utilities to get done for personal use, "This time I probably took about 15,000 yuan, did not enter the village which account . "Shen Jianguo confessed that.
Tasted the sweetness of Shen Jianguo, out of control, suit, at regular intervals to stay open with a blank receipt Union in exchange for plumbers close to the utilities, each have more than ten thousand yuan. "I have used street militia training time and the issuance of the receipt of the invoice linking the village to stay open not in use, the use of the receipts associated utilities billing fee of about 20,000 yuan." Shen Jianguo recalled.
In addition to this stay invoicing apply outside utilities, Shen Jianguo there is a trick, he hosted the case prosecutors revealed the mystery: When will the degree of plumbers reported to him,basket air jordan, he opened the receipts associated truthfully water electrician However,http://www.cos-tv.com/forum.php/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=140261, before Shen Jianguo reported to be associated accounting bookkeeping, it will be written on the invoice "void" word, so that the accounting would not have accounted for, the money naturally sink into the pocket.
Committee members are too trusting
In that village there is the investigation of financial, Shen Jianguo somewhat tempted, "I seized some time ago inside the village,http://www.kansaikai.jp/bbs/light.cgi?res=8899, brought up the utilities themselves used up,moncler sito ufficiale, there is no village inside the account." Shen Jianguo guilty to their village where the streets Discipline surrendered, street Commission for Discipline Inspection, said this case belongs to the jurisdiction of the police station, then to the police station to surrender the Shen Jianguo.
After the incident, the family of the ill-gotten 70,000 yuan Shen Jianguo. Shen Jianguo's wife said, "Shen Jianguo take things home village money is not know, I was told by the village director became aware of." Shen Jianguo occupied the village for more than 10 million collective funds, Shen Jianguo's wife is not only unclear circumstances, And even where these money, she did not know,http://202.175.25.24/xingyuan/viewthread.php?tid=279352&extra=page%3D1&frombbs=1, it seems his wife, Shen Jianguo usually no gambling hobby, not how to go out to play at home, but like to play online games.
The earthy wife never imagined that it is precisely the online game let her husband embarked on a road of crime.
Originally, Shen Jianguo at the cashier when soon after, which is the second half of 2009, he hooked on online games. "Shu door" let Shen Jianguo felt fun game online games, but also made him feel "'re just money." Shen Jianguo, said: "There is no money turned over in my fight with 'Shu' online games."
He not only buy a lot of equipment in order to upgrade from the game provider, also spend filling game currency and diamonds. For the annual income of around 30,000 yuan Shen Jianguo, the wages alone really can not afford the high expenses of online games. Thus, when Shen Jianguo find loopholes financially available, he seized the opportunity hesitate to collect money in order to make money online games.
Tongxiang City Procuratorate, said the allegations in the indictment: April 2010-February 2011 period, the defendant Shen Jianguo served Tongxiang Qingfeng Village street Indus cashier in the process, the use of his office, has nine times the use of receivables means less accounted for after the occupation from the collective funds totaling 17 million yuan.
October 10, Tongxiang City Court to embezzlement sentenced to four years imprisonment Shen Jianguo.
Undertake analysis of the case prosecutor, said Zhou, Shen Jianguo lead to a life of crime not only difficult for him to self-control greed, there are reasons for poor village this small collective financial management system implementation. Master Wu discovered after plumbers sent money, Shen Jianguo did not issue the corresponding receipt as evidence. When there is no accounting reconciliation strict audit, we believe all the same village,http://www.kimsungryoung.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=1560, a village in the work are usually too much trust, neglect of supervision and regulation. To prevent and control the grassroots corruption from the source to maintain cleanness of village cadres, must be strictly financial management system, improve the supervision system.
 Exclusive articles Sina statement: This work (text, pictures, graphics and audio and video) for Sina special use, without authorization, any media, and individuals may not be reproduced in whole or in part.
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-06-17 07:59 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.270413 sec., 20 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list