[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-10-29 21:40:59
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
According to the city one time reported (Hunan) ningxiang of Hu surgery because his wife's problems and ningxiang MCH nurses had an argument,jd3kPB7FFn, then, was twelve ten strange man attacked his waist was stabbed .
After diagnosis, Hu current body multiple soft tissue contusion, which has a waist up to 3 cm deep stab wound. Lying on the bed Hu told reporters, April 2 in the afternoon, at ningxiang MCH hospital after surgery to accompany his wife, Ms. Yang, the nurse had an altercation.
Hu said:. "I want to give my wife to change her plaster,qeE74OG2O8, she shut her say something, a doctor, and I went to the doctor, the doctor said to her for what" Doctors and nurses pushed around several times after , Hu lose patience, and a nurse surnamed Huang quarrel up. Hu said: "I'm just a finger to her face, and was drunk during the pressing of the nurse pushed to the ground."
In more than ten minutes after the dispute, or two ten strange man suddenly appeared at the hospital, shouted Hu will be beaten in the downstairs hallway. Hu's wife, Yang said: "I went out, that woman say to someone to." Hu's sister, said: "It was right there, a few minutes, all of a sudden a lot of people around the together, for he was a man punched and kicked, and finally stabbed for no reason. "
A twenty people all fled after Hu stabbed. Yesterday morning, the reporter asked MCH staff, but we have claimed knowledge. Reporters learned that Huang nurse has to leave.
Yesterday afternoon, two nurses and relatives of people claiming to Huang Hu find an expressed willingness to compensate. A friend of Huang nurse, said: "Now is the main casualty treatment is good, we do not know beating."
Currently,moncler rivenditori,aHcL6RW2g4, ningxiang White Horse Bridge police station has been involved in the investigation.
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-06-17 11:09 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.131654 sec., 20 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list