[Copy link]

该用户从未签到

Threads

Credits

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2014-10-04 11:17:16
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

"In this age of QQ and SMS era, the kind designed to write Sentimental love story colored stationery gradually withdrew from sight only old couple like us, but also to find always treasured love letters, In the year between the lines searching for passion, love, thoughts and worries. "Over the past 27 years, pulls out yellowed" Old Love Letter ", CHEN Xiao-xia's face is full of happiness. However, the 19-year-old  also have their own way to the interpretation of a new era of their own love story. Before this Tanabata, he wrote in the possession of the first poems chocolate box, won his girlfriend's heart. So which letter, most impressed the readers about you?
60 After the new and old love letters love letters PK 90
Xiaoxia love letter
Li Hua:
I was secretly send you this letter, my aunt did not know.
From home to Nanjing, and now has five days, and I do not meet here, although Nanjing is a big city, but I do not like it here, because there is no home mountain, nor you. I was forced to Nanjing's father, not voluntary.
Aunt's house is on the 3rd floor with her every day and took to the streets to buy food, came back to help her cook, though not necessarily work in the fields every day,http://www.y-field.com/cgi-local/gen_jey/joyful.cgi, but this day I can not adapt leisure. There is no one around, then you can put on people. Alas, I do not know when to agree with my father back. We grew up together, as if this is our longest time apart, right? Before you can see every day, since you go to work on mine, less the number of times we met, and I every day in the village of the well to fetch water, they think of you to come back to work by bike. But now the father of us do not agree with something,moncler sito ufficiale, I supposed to? He was afraid I married your house bullied, I know my father for my sake, but I think as long as you are willing to treat me, I will not be bullied married in the past, you say, right?
These days I always wanted to write to you, but no chance, I am now secretly hiding in the bedroom to write this letter,louboutin pas cher, the post office,http://sportsfan.jpn.org/cgi-kban/sunbbs.cgi?mode=form&no=101&page=1;,abercrombie soldes, I have found,giubbino peuterey uomo, tomorrow will give you send, but I do not know your specific work address I hope you receive this letter. I would like to go back as soon as possible ways to convince my father when we together.
Xiaoxia June 27, 1984
"Love Letter's", they are afraid to fall in love holding hands
27 years later, when the ignorant girl Xuzhou CHEN Xiao-xia already fifty years old, became a mother of three, her husband has also been working in the field for nearly seven years. Time seems to return to the 1960s: Xuzhou village pond,http://www.tztea.com.cn/news/html/?246802.html, childhood, grew up together, went to school together, weeding earn work points up the hill together. Li Hua is the class of the famous "naughty students", often absent, watching comic, academic performance is always reciprocal.
There's a love letter, the days are always spent in the long wait. "Every night his thoughts, sleepless nights, then sat up, in the light pen full of Acacia devoted to the letter the next day, went to a post office inside and outside, from the arms out to the letter, reverently put Jin Xin Tong. "then that is quietly waiting, waiting for his reply. Xiaoxia said, then dare to fall in love holding hands, walking in front of Li Hua, she followed behind a meter, and it was "rolling road" was.
Even a letter from a "different components" of the two
Childhood stumbled grew up, to the Qingdouchukai age. However, "I do not put your daughter to marry," this relationship was strong opposition Xiaoxia father.
In the 1970s and 1980s, in love and marriage, "family component" is a must "in the redeployment of the investigation," the. This feeling of resistance from Li Hua's mother, she was designated as the landlord class, the subject of exclusion. Xiaoxia's father worried about his daughter married in the past will suffer, and resolutely oppose this affair, he just will Xiaoxia from Xuzhou home "rush" to his sister's house in Nanjing, hope that we can cut off from this.
Nanjing in two weeks, the two men almost lost all contact. Every Xiaoxia out shopping with her aunt, she would search around the post office, hoping to send the letter to him. The first five days, Xiaoxia finally found a post office in an intersection, she quietly write down the address of a home on got fed writes in, secretly hidden in a pocket. Xiaoxia quietly came to the post office the next day, with their own envelopes and save money to buy a stamp, write down the address of the hearts, thoughts will be delivered five days out. "I remember the days when writing the address of Li Hua work, I only know that he worked in a coal mine, do not know the first few areas, you just write a coal mine and his name can not really worried."
It is this letter, changing the fate of the two. Li Hua receipt of this letter, on the spot red eyes:. "I thought not contact, because she did not forget me, I feel heart alive," leaving Li Hua surprise, received a letter of The first five days, actually next to the entrance to the village wells, saw Xiaoxia,moncler pas cher, the two then looked silently on. "Acid soreness swelling of the heart, and I was determined to catch up with the girl to take over my life." Finally, no dowry, no blessing of his family, the two fall in love or get married. Over the past 27 years, look at this letter, my heart is still thrown two sweet,air jordan pas cher, "because love does not have vicissitudes, always look younger."
Liu Bifeng Tanabata write poems
Magpie Fairies
Cultivation? Asked Love
Sword wind, Shenzhou horizon, like a meteor body piercing. Death Zhiguan blue sky poor, because asked quest for longevity.
Iraqis armbands, King and wipe the sword, complex Acacia heart. Now forget the earthly dream, willing to spend centuries.
This is a "fight creative" era
"Every day meet, why write a love letter?" 19-year-old boy at a university in Nanjing Liu Bifeng think, in the fast-paced and high-tech pace of life, everything speeds are faster,hogan 2014, "Do you think she will be able to listen to a phone to her voice,http://wap.wxrb.com/supesite/?action-viewnews-itemid-23293, a message can be sent in the past received her reply. wrote? did not need it. "However, in order to study literature girlfriend, this young man to study science, or bite the bullet and self-poetry. Yesterday, a delicate floral printed golden gift to his girlfriend floated He Wei hands.
She slowly opened the box, the first thing is a palm-sized blue card, the card lying quietly below the 16 different forms of chocolate. She can not wait to start the card:. ". Iraqis armbands, King and wipe the sword, complex cardiac Acacia now forget earthly dream,peuterey outlet, willing to spend a hundred years in" vigorous upright handwriting, hand-painted version of the Q Cowherd fleshed above Cowboy signed Liu Bifeng, Weaver then says He Wei.
Then an SMS is also "fly" to, "Wei, my mind are written in poetry and chocolate. Original, like a long time. Word chocolate on the last sentence I gave you write poetry, and also my commitment. "He Wei looked from chocolate, white chocolate crooked original says" willing to spend centuries ", see people exceptionally sweet.
Chasing his girlfriend's time to write acrostic
Self-study courses in junior high school,  put one on his hand clutched a wrinkled piece of paper are thrown in the desk Ho Wei, HE Wei can not help but glared at him, but she expanded view of: "I was born juniors to poetry, hi sad dirge Sansei edge. Huan Lan Butterflies spring,http://www.shengguan.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=57740, you like moon months cents. "turned out to be an acrostic, is attached header read" I love you. " Such a confession to make Ho Wei off guard, she shyly agreed.
In college, they are not a city. Wei He come to inquire into the hands of her five roommates contact information with them to find ways to "mingle." How uncomfortable than the day Wei, Liu Bifeng to send a message. Liu will not get nervous, and immediately call a roommate "XX, you are in a dormitory? Ho Wei uncomfortable ah, I was worried she was a person, you can not go with her to a hospital ah?" This love playing tough fight There are standard enough, He Wei's roommate "one-sided" in praise of Liu. Although two people are still very young, but they believe that all the external factors that can not beat love. Chenxue Rui Sheng Lanling Li Xu Yuan Garden Show
Modern new women PK traditional values
Music, roses, candlelight moonlight, coupled with the hero's down on one knee, presented the ring classic film scenes for us to build a standard male to marry him, so many people think, the first to speak love, should be male. But last night, the Nanjing northbound Hong Yang Square, under the Ferris wheel, carousel ago, a young woman to her boyfriend, said: "! Honey, we get married," young men immediately expressed their willingness, and his girlfriend in my arms . Hundreds of onlookers, immediately sent warm wishes.
Female teachers anonymous posting to "marry"
Planning a month alone in secret
Plans to marry her boyfriend, "revealed the secret," she decided to give him a surprise
Nanjing Shimonoseki area tournament Pui Lan Shen bilingual kindergarten teacher jumped idea to marry her boyfriend, the evening before the month. That do technical work boyfriend Zhu Wen will in overtime, is busy when a phone call came in,peuterey prezzi, he let Shen Lan helped pick. Phone is Zhu Wen will call a friend, Zhu Wen will ask him a few days ago "tricks" to marry his girlfriend, he and a few friends after a good discussion program, would like Zhu Wen will report. Zhu Wen will have to pick up the phone away from work, and then to Shen Lan Tan words, is preparing to propose to her own, have not thought about the specific day, but will give her a pleasant surprise.
Immersed in happiness Shen Lan thought, why can not I have to marry him, to give him a surprise? Shen Lan is a girl dare to dare. The next month, she telling all friends and colleagues selected venues, vows to marry the idea of ​​organizing items, she let the courtship scenes bustling. Program initially formed,chaussures tn pas cher, she wants to hear the views of netizens. So she changed the vest, faded possible let boyfriend "to know in advance the message" status and experience in Xicihutong "concealed goods new" version posted for public comment.
Spread of power networks is Shen Lan unexpected. "To marry her boyfriend quote," immediately became "concealed goods new" version of the hottest topics. Many users moved to her courage and faith, have suggestions. One user said: "Who marry is not important, the most important thing to take together." But also a lot of discouraging voices. Some netizens said: "It is this opportunity to give your husband now, things could marry this man to do, you can change other surprises." There are friends, said: "Women still want a little reserved, he has been Wood, and how it the best chance to put him out of place color left him. "
However, Shen Lan bent want to marry her boyfriend. She told reporters: "We both love the time is fine, clear, and I think what I felt in the romantic courtship before marriage it is very simple,http://cgi.geocities.jp/sagashizen/cgi-bin/bbs/light.cgi?res=114, is to tell the other side love to get married, live together accompanied by the old. "
Aries woman and Aquarius male, there is also a sweet love no matter how tough the day
Shen Lan was born in 1988, from Anhui Province, to Nanjing kindergarten teacher has been doing for years. Zhu Shen Atlanta will be more than a year old, is a native of Nanjing, is a skilled workers. Last October, the two by a friend, for the first time to meet and sit down and talk the talk. After the meeting, the two young men feeling maintained telephone, SMS links. About a week later, Shen Lan went to Shanghai to see the World Expo, back troubles the cold. After Zhu Wen will know the news, immediately sent a drug, and takes good care of care. This allows Shen Lan deeply moved, two young hearts so closer.
Aries Shen Lan passionate, energetic, is a standard child king. Aquarius Zhu Wen will quiet sense of responsibility, in her eyes,http://www.haokc.com/space/space.php?uid=832351&do=blog&id=3131650, "a little wood." She often said to him: "dimple on my neck and Hongzhi on your cheek is our past life ordained logo, last generation we would be very happy, I am not willing to forget about you, so do not drink cure my wits waiting for you 500 years, we present and also ordained fate. "Compared Shen Lan, Zhu will be good words, but in order to achieve" a comfortable environment for you, so you do not have to worry about, but also give you a romantic wedding "commitment, he during the day,nike air jordan femme pas cher, at night to do a part-time, 90.1 to get home every day. Shen Lan very distressed him, and advised him to not be so hard, Zhu Wen will always comfort her, "okay, I'm not tired."
Shen Lan and Zhu Wen will all grew up in the countryside, Shen orchid family has a younger brother, Zhu Wen will house there is a brother. Although both sides of the economic situation is not good, but still there is no trouble to warm love. Today,http://www.hyzaarhjisa.fora.pl/index.php?item/create_form/1, They have bought a house in Nanjing, but it is held between the two sides of the family join in force since the down payment, monthly mortgage They also. "This is nothing, there is love on the line, living hard points, the day is sweet." Shen Lan said.
Rotate the front Trojans,
She said, "Would you marry me"
Yesterday afternoon rain, so many care about this "courtship" netizens Xinxuan up. They will go? Evening 6:00, Shen Lan came. Square, hundreds of users have been waiting for her and her boyfriend.
6:20 or so, a handsome boy holding flowers come before the Carousel Square, thoughtfully. A camera reporter approached asked the boy why here marry girlfriend know that this proposal. The boy stared, then paused and said, "because there is very romantic." Then immediately the "passers-by" immediately seized with the reporter whispered: "You made a mistake, is to marry the girl to the boy, the boy unknowingly , do not interview him. "
After a while, Huanhuandecong a small distance off the train, the car sat a white silk woman, stood next to a white Bear. In the square outside the train stopped, the girl slowly toward the carousel, the audience burst into "Tomorrow I want to marry you." Melody.
When the girls walked beside the boy, the boy was suddenly react, soulful girl told the boy said: "Would you marry me", the scene everyone shouting "willing." The boy did not hesitate, but also decisive and said loudly: "I am willing." Girls exposed happy smile, then handed the boy a ring, the boy will ring on the girl refers to, could not restrain their emotions, the two embraced. Site applause, all those present chanted "pro a pro a ......" The two men then kiss together.
"I'm feeling very excited, until she told me that today there will be a fun scene, let me take a rose six points to Hong Yang Square waiting for her,hogan outlet sito ufficiale, we watched. To the scene after seeing the scene there are many courtship banners, I began to think about it and I seem a little relationship before the carousel, I've been thinking, what will happen for a while, who knows actually had my girlfriend asked me to marry wearing a wedding scene, I am very moved, some will remember a lifetime, and to return with all his she gave me all this. "this reporter Qiao Xing Yuanyuan Song text / Chart
Links
Quadrennial women "courtship Day"
Women marry, ancient custom from the UK. Every leap year February 29th is the British women's "courtship days", doing four years before the day. On this day, women have the right to get rid of the secular taboos, boldly hesitant lover courtship.
Back in 1288, Scotland has identified 29 February by law, "Women's Rights Day", when Queen Margaret decree, announced in the February 29 leap year, a woman can propose to a man. Freely and chase women, but refused to accept the warning men to impose fines. From the beginning of the seventeenth century, the customs and widespread popularity throughout Europe.
Share:  QQ Friends and GroupsQQ Friends and Groups QQ SpaceQQ Space Tencent microblogTencent microblog Tencent FriendsTencent Friends
FavoritesFavorites RelayRelay

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register 注册

Points Rules

QQ|Archive|Mobile|Dark room|预科联盟  |网站地图

2024-07-08 14:51 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072822 sec., 21 queries .

Maintained by xzt615, Special thanks to Comsenz and Codersclub

© 1996-2024 BHSS-PFC.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list